OSD600- Release 0.4 Part 1

 The semester is almost over and we have one more release! For Release 0.4 we must top everything we have done before in the class! Sounds challenging but fun! I first read the assignment and saw the ideas our professor gave us. I decided I want to work on Telescope again. What drew me to Telescope was the community. They were all very nice, and I enjoyed working with them last time, so why not work with them again!

I went on Slack and let them know I am interested in working on Telescope again, and asked if there is anything I can do. I was told to look at this pinned issue. They are currently porting GastbyJs code to Next.js code and can use some help porting the modules. I decided to do Login/, To be honest, I have no idea how to do this (although I haven't read any of the documentation provided yet) but I'm really not worried as I know there is a large community of people, and great resources to go to to help me accomplish this. Another great thing about this is I will learn something new. My plan for this is to read the provided documentation and see if I can find any modules in Telescope that were already ported from GastbyJs code to Next.js, then start writing code. The main goal of this PR is to figure out how to port the code, do it correctly, and get it merged! I'm sure with hard work, I will be able to accomplish this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSD600 Release 0.4 Part 3

OSD600 Lab 5

Release 0.3 PR2